Building effective business continuity & supply chain resiliency in a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) world
What’s it all about?
Compared to most functions, Procurement has had a relatively flat development curve. Even with modern sourcing processes, category management and the widespread adoption of e-purchasing, the procurement function has boasted few major milestones.
Today, amidst global supply chain disruptions, talent shortages and staggering inflation, Procurement finds itself on the cusp of yet another turning point. As organizations re-evaluate their risk tolerance and risk mitigation strategies and the workforce renegotiates the new normal, we are convening to discuss how procurement leaders can prioritize long term goals while meeting urgent objectives. Procurement has never before faced a more urgent call to action that will likely shape the future of not only our own function, but the future of globalization and likely commerce itself.
FORGE Dollars & Sense 2022 is the 2nd annual virtual event which in 2022 saw 450 sourcing professionals from across the globe tune in to discuss and exchange thought leadership on the bread and butter of sourcing.
What will we be discussing?
- Managing & mitigating inflation related costs & hedging against inflation – the outlook for 2023 & beyond
- How to improve efficiency internally within the business to reduce costs and improve on savings opportunities
- Rethinking risk management
- Is there a growing power imbalance? Exploring ways for procurement to combat increasingly hostile & anti-competitive supplier behaviour
- How has the landscape changed in terms of off-shore, near shore and onshore practices
- How to push sustainability, social inclusion & equity requirements out to your supplier ecosystem
- Fresh thinking on attracting and retaining talent in an increasingly competitive market
- The impact of the war with Ukraine on procurement & how to redesign supplier portfolios
Who should attend?
500+ delegates from Procurement Foundry’s global community of 5,800+ sourcing and supply chain professionals as well as non-members.
Job titles include:
CPO, Global Head / SVP / VP / Director / Manager; Procurement, Indirect, Direct Materials, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, (Global) Category Leaders.
If you would like to get involved in this event, please contact us.